Butterfly Valves are renowned throughout the chemical, petrochemical, Garlock process, and many other industrial sectors for their quality, performance and reliability in demanding conditions. Garlock valves set the standard in TA-Luft compliance, plus the valves are certified with SIL 3 according to EN 61508.
GAR-SEAL® Butterfly Valves
GAR-SEAL® Butterfly Valve for Control, Throttling and Shut-off Duties
GAR-SEAL® valves are used extensively where corrosive, abrasive, and toxic media need to be reliably controlled. They are typically used for accurate control, throttling, and shut-off duties in a wide range of industries, including chemical, petrochemical, chlorine, paper, electro-plating, and more. GAR-SEAL® butterfly valves offer reduced maintenance requirements and increased operational reliability.
MOBILE-SEAL® Butterfly Valves
MOBILE-SEAL® valves are used on road tanker vehicles, railway cars, silos, and other transportation and storage containers where high chemical resistance, reliability, and special safety requirements are essential. MOBILE-SEAL® is EN 14432 approved.
SAFETY-SEAL® Butterfly Valves
SAFETY-SEAL® valves are used in applications where corrosive, abrasive, and toxic media need to be handled and electrostatic charges must be avoided at the same time.
STERILE-SEAL® Butterfly Valves
These valves are used in applications where sterile processes need to be maintained in the pharmaceutical and food industries without unnecessary and costly overhauls and replacement. The special characteristic of this valve is its external sterilization capability. The design is such that the critical \”dead\” areas of the valve, as well as the disc, body liner, and seals, can be sterilized with steam without coming in contact with the process medium.
Handles, Gear Operators, and Air Actuators for Garlock Butterfly Valves
Garlock offers a full range of butterfly valve accessories, including standard handles, special locking handles, gear operators, air actuators, limit switches, and electro-pneumatic positioners.
- Both Garlock standard Handle assembly and special Locking Handle assembly are available.
- Standard Handles available from 2 in / 50.8 mm to 8 in / 203 mm
- Locking Handles available from 2 in / 50.8 mm to 4 in / 101 mm
- Gear operators available on all sizes, 2in / 50.8mm to 24in / 610mm
- Garlock Scotch Yoke air actuators are 60% more efficient than competitive Rack and Pinion actuators, plus they are 30% lighter. Offered in both double- and single-acting, Garlock air actuators are guaranteed to 2 million air actuation cycles.